Absolute Online-Only Consignment Auction
Absolute Auction With Onsite Preview Click “Online Bidding” Button Below To View Catalog
Ended: 09/17/17 at 6:00 PM EDT
12% buyers premium and 6% KY sales tax added to all winning bids. We can remove the sales tax if you can fill out a resale certificate. All items not picked up within our specified pickup days will be resold for a storage fee. We will have preview at our location at 5001 Park Central Avenue. A valid credit card will need to be used to bid on our auction. You can pay cash upon pickup by letting the auction house know prior to your card being charged. When registering click “notes to auctioneer” and specify you will be paying cash or we will use the card on file for payment.All items are sold as is where with no warranties either expressed or implied.
Sunday September 17th 12:00PM-4:00PM
Won item(s) pickup
Monday September 18th 12:00PM-7:00PM
Tuesday September 19th 10:00AM-7:00PM
Commercial shipping discount is included
- 12% buyers premium added to all winning bids.
- 6% KY sales tax added to winning bids. If you can provide and fill out a resale certificate we can take this charge off.
- Items are sold as is where is without any warranties either expressed or implied. We have an inspection day for you to be able to inspect and test any items of interest.
- All items need to be removed from our warehouse on our two pickup days. Items not removed will be resold for a storage fee.
- If you are paying cash and you do not show up to pay for your items within our two day pickup we will charge your card.
- If your credit card gets declined and you do not make good on payment you will be permanently banned from our auction.
- Items will begin to end at a specific time and stagger end until all lots have finished.
- We will help you load your items, but keep in mind if we are with other customers you may need to wait or bring your own help to load.
5001 Park Central Avenue behind the Western “Boot Store” off Nicholasville Road heading towards the city of Nicholasville.